Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Viveros

So we're all tired, exhausted, and pumped for the rest of the week. Sure, we did have a slight delay in travel, but it has done nothing but prepare our hearts for the week to come. I'm excited to see what God has in store for the upcoming days-- He has already done so much!






Today, I went to my morning site, Viveros. This place is basically a dump yard with space covered in dust, glass, and a lot of dirt. We started singing first, and almost half the kids already knew the songs. It warms my heart that they remembered and got me thinking about how many more new kids would remember these songs next year. Even with songs, God is working to change their lives.


I pray for the people of San Luis, and that we may share Jesus with little things, such as a smile or a hug. God is doing mighty things right now, and I know it will continue throughout the rest of the week.

-Hannah Thibadeux

No comments: